Royal Society of Wildlife Trust – With more than 800,000 members, largest UK voluntary organization dedicated to conserving the full range of the UK’s habitats and species, whether they be in the countryside, in cities or at sea
RSWT provides grants to several organizations across the country for different projects and they have a very complicated process / workflow from grant application to final financial grant wherein each grant application goes through several stages. The client wanted a system to be able to automate the complete workflow providing them better control & visibility over the system.
The solution has been designed as a powerful case management database that supports grant making organizations across multiple funding or grant stream programmes. It allows easy storage and retrieval of project information throughout the lifecycle of the funding scheme.
Applicants, assessors, and programme staff can all have access to the information online allowing the data to be used wherever it is required. You can also define and apply your own organizational rules to all procedures and payments guaranteeing compliance at all stages of the grant making process from online applications through assessment and decision procedures to final evaluation and monitoring.
Key Features of the Solution:
- User task lists tailored to your working procedures, enabling you to track progress and inform on current and overdue tasks.
- Single data source throughout the grant making process reducing errors and duplication of work whilst providing a full audit trail.
- Decision-making support tools including online application and risk assessment forms and panel papers.
- Automated production of letters and documentation without re-keying data, ensuring consistent quality and increased efficiency.
- The flexibility to ensure single, periodic or additional payments is correct and timely whilst recording all relevant details.
- Produce standard reports and management data at the touch of a button and build custom reports.